REGISTER BELOW FOR THE FLOOR PLAN, PRICE LIST AND ANY REQUEST
University Heights Professional Centre
By Haven Developments
University Heights Professional Centre will be a new pre-construction office that’s strategically located at the intersection of Finch Avenue and Keele Street, an Anchor Hub in the GTA. It will stand at 8 storeys with 160,000 sq. ft. of commercial space available at total of 89 units.
The pre-construction office will feature ground floor retail, second floor mezzanine retail, various floors accommodate variety of professional with floors 3 to 8 being excellent for medical and professional setting.
- 3 Storey underground parking with 390 spaces
- full suite of amenities with dedicated kitchen, bathroom and boardroom space.
- 7000+ square foot open-air green roof accessible from floor 3
- Sufficient visitor parking
- Balconies on select north facing units
- Zoned medical with x-ray, lab and MRI Capabilities
- Additional retail created with interior mezzanine level for shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Major Pharmacy will also be a tenant
- York University is 8 minutes away
- Downsview Park is 9 minutes away
- North York Courthouse is 7 minutes away
- 3 major hospitals within minutes which includes Humber River Regional Hospital (10 Minutes away) & North York General Hospital (10 Minutes).
- Yorkdale Mall, the largest mall in the GTA, is 10 Minutes away.
The office will be within a neighbourhood that is constantly growing with just over 50,000 people living and by 2020 approximately 19,000 more people will move in.
- Also in addition, York University, Canada’s 3rd largest university, is 5 minutes away from the office which has 50,000 students enrolled every year. York University will enrol 11,000 new students per year.
- With this kind of growth there will be future retail, businesses and institutions coming to the area.
- 3 courthouses are also located in the area.
Medical and professional centre will find beneficial with office location being in the midst of 4 hospitals. One of the major nearby hospitals will be the new Humber River Hospital.
- Completed in Spring of 2015
- North America’s first fully digital hospital
- One of the largest regional acute care hospitals in the country
- Serving more than 850,000 people
- $1.7 billion project value.
Any business can find the value in this location with steps from transit. With the new TTC expansion and upcoming LRT as well as the new transit hub situated at Finch Avenue and Keele Street, will create unique business opportunities. Business that are within 500m of rapid transit will see greater longevity and revenue growth.
- Being near rapid transit will bring 38% higher net rental rates.
- The new Finch West Station and LRT will allow for shorter transit time to be cut in half. Also the new LRT will increase growth in commercial and retail as employers will want to be closer to transit.
- 100,000s of daily commuters will be 200 meters away.
- 60% take public transit
- The average household income is $53,593 with 56% single households only.
The new LRT will be the largest expansion in the history of Toronto. $8.4 billion infrastructure investment with $1.2 billion invested into the new Finch West Station. It will stretch for 52 km that will run underground from Black Creek Drive to Laird Drive to above the ground towards Kennedy Station. It will be completed in 2020.
Benefits of Ownership:
- Stability and control over your space
- Invest in yourself by building equity in your investment
- Future capital appreciation
- Leverage equity to grow your business
- Avoid arbitrary rental increases
- Pay yourself by not throwing money away every month by renting
- Tax advantages to ownership
- Avoid restrictive leases
- Immediate and future cost certainty through ownership
Name: University Heights Professional Centre
Builder(s): Haven Developments
Location: Finch Avenue West & Keel Street
Total Units: 89
Unit Size: 550 to 2,500+ Square Foot
Qualification: Toronto Green Standard Tier 2 qualification