Cypress at Pinnacle Etobicoke
By Pinnacle Etobicoke
Cypress at Pinnacle Etobicoke is a new pre-construction condo development phase 1 by Pinnacle International located at Dundas St. W & Willmar Rd., Toronto. Pinnacle Etobicoke Condos will stand 25 storeys with a total of 274 condo units. Estimated completion date is March 2020.
All units will be equipped with the best in mind for its residents. From 9ft ceilings, large windows, stainless steel brand name appliances, laminate flooring throughout, stacked washer and dryer, spa like baths and chef’s kitchens; the units are sure to awe and impress.
The project also offers a selection of 3 color palettes to choose from for flooring: kitchen tiles, bath tiles & laminate floors; cabinetry: kitchen cabinets, bath vanity(s) and wall tiles: backsplash in Kitchen & shower/soaker tub wall tiles.
Pinnacle Etobicoke brings forth a world of luxury, from refined interiors to state of the art amenities. Pinnacle builds with simplicity and functionality in mind. Underground you will find parking areas for both residents and visitors. The underground is equipped with the newest cameras and two-way voice communication pads to the 24 hour security staff. Your key fob will let you in and out of the building and give you access to the buildings amenities. The lobby will be modern and stylish with concierge and a cozy waiting area.
The building offers a fully equipped exercise room with men’s and women’s change rooms, a Jacuzzi and yoga room for all the fitness enthusiasts. If you are looking to host a party, take advantage of the party room with kitchenette, or host an outdoor bbq on the large outdoor deck.
Pinnacle Etobicoke is one of the hottest selling projects in Toronto. Its success is due to several factors that we will exam below in more detail.
- Prices start at $300,000’s.
- Refined breathtaking interiors
- State of the art amenities for the whole family to enjoy.
- Pinnacle International is one of Canada’s leading builders of luxury condominiums
- Offers a great balance of investors and regular buyers
- Easy Access to Toronto’s International Airport and close to Sherway Gardens Mall
- Moments away from Highway 401, 427 and the Gardiner Express Way
- Walking distance to Kipling Subway Station and Kipling Go Station
Why Cypress at Etobicoke Condos?:
- Located in the Islington-City Centre West, which is the neighbourhood of Islington Village that is a central business district. It’s one of the four business district located outside the Toronto downtown core. The neighbourhood incorporates a mixture of residential, retail, commercial, and business areas.
- Etobicoke is home to Etobicoke Rotary Ribfest that is annually held on Canada Day at Centennial Park. You can enjoy the fireworks show from here as well.
- Mississauga Urgent Care is located at 1500 Dundas Street East, which is an 8 minute drive from Pinnacle Etobicoke.
- Etobicoke is home to Humber College Lakeshore Campus as well as the Toronto District School Board and the Toronto Catholic District School Board. Schools in the area offer extended French, French immersion, regional arts, regional enhance and regional sport programs.
Amenities & Entertainment:
- Cloverdale Mall is just a three minute commute from the future Kipling Condos Project. Here you can find a Metro Supermarket, Winners, Kitchen Stuff Plus, Scotiabank, LCBO, Beer Store, Canada Post Office and great shopping and eating options!
- Sherway Gardens is a short 8 minute drive from the new project. This large retail mall is composed of over 200 retailers and restaurants such as The Keg Steakhouse and Bar, JOEY Restaurant, Jack Astor’s Bar & Grill, Jamie Olive’s,The Bier Markt Queensway and Pickle Barrel Restaurant to name a few!
- The city of Etobicoke is home to the MasterCard Centre; the practice rink of the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Toronto Patriots of the Ontario Junior Hockey League. Etobicoke also has several community centers to enjoy both registered programs and drop-in programs.
- The Kipling Condos are centrally located making your commuting life that much easier. Be less than a ten minute walk to Kipling Subway Station and Kipling GO Station. The Gardiner and Highway 427 are also just moments away from your future doorstep!
- Etobicoke is connected to the QEW, Gardiner Expressway, Highway 427, Highway 401, Highway 407 and Highway 409. Etobicoke is also home to Bloor-Danforth subway line and four GO stations including the Kitchener Line, Kipling Station on the Milton Line, Long Branch and Mimico station on the Lakeshore West Line.
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (Toronto International Airport) is just a short drive from Pinnacle Etobicoke and is Canada’s largest and busiest airport.
Features & Finishes:
- Expansive floor to ceiling windows.
- Designer cabinetry
- Deep soaker tub with single-lever pressure balancing valves
- Fully equipped exercise room
- Ceiling light outlet in dining room
- 24 hour concierge
- White full size, front load, stacking laundry centre
For More Amazing Feature Register Below.